Many people like to eat bananas. Bananas are an excellent source of vitamin B-six and contain moderate amounts of vitamin C, manganese and dietary fiber.
Do you like banana? Have you ever tried frozen-banana ice cream? Now let’s try to make banana ice cream without an ice cream machine.
- First of all, choose a ripe banana,it should be sweet and soft.
- Peel the banana and cut it into chunks, the size is up to you.
- Put the banana in an airtight container, you can use a freezer-safe glass bowl, or a freezer bag.
- Freeze the banana for at least two hours.
- Put the frozen banana chunks in a food processor.
- Keep blending, till a nice creamy mixture.
Now you can enjoy the banana ice cream, but it will be quite soft. You can also transfer it back into the airtight container and freeze it until solid, like traditional ice cream.